Monday, December 1, 2014

Currently December

I cannot believe December is HERE! 
It feels so weird saying it's December...and I've already mistakingly written November as the month on about five papers today! Yikes.

I love linking up with Farley for Currently posts each month! 


Listening: I'm watching Princess Diaries 2 with the roomie. This movie was one of my favorites when I was little! Gotta love Julie Andrews and Anne Hathaway in the same movie! 

Loving: I just got a gym membership as a graduation present to myself. I go with my sister (holla at my personal accountability partner!) and we are loving it! We are huge fans of the incline treadmill...it is great cardio!

Thinking: Tonight I turned in my final capstone paper! THAT IS SO WEIRD. I have no more college assignments due and nothing further to get done other than to attend my class tomorrow evening and finish out this week of student teaching. Um, where did the time go?! I feel like Back-to-School night was yesterday! I am going to be super nostalgic and sentimental for the next 12 days until graduation...eeep!

Wanting: I really want to go Christmas shopping some more. My favorite thing is picking out the perfect present and wrapping it up all special. Reality is, bills are due and I have to do that before I can spend anything for fun! Being an adult is not always fun! 

I could spend hours wrapping presents!

Needing: I have got to get some sleep. When I'm tired, my eyes get red and itchy. A few of my kiddos at school always say, "Miss Meyer, did you get enough rest last night?" when I come to school with tired eyes! Love how sweet and caring they are!

Giving: My store is having a huge sale right now! By purchasing one of my products, you'll receive 20% off in honor of Cyber Monday and an additional 10% off from the site. Don't forget to use the code TPTCYBER to get your savings :) 

Okay, y'all. Two posts in one night and I've gotta get to bed! I hope everyone had a fantastic first day of December! 

Hilary 


8 comments:

  1. Hi Hilary,
    Your hard work and dedication have paid off. Congratulations on your upcoming graduation.
    Happy Holidays!
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am so excited! Happy Holidays to you!

      Delete
  2. Love your Christmas wrapping! Also, I am inspired that you are still in college and already on TPT! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love doodles and incorporating that into wrapping! :) I am loving TpT and can't wait to grow my store more!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations!!! You have reached an amazing milestone! From here out is the fun part. The memories, laughs, tears, and new friends that come with teaching make all the hard work worth it!!! Great job!

    Brianne
    Hooo-Ray For Teaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am so so excited! I cannot wait to have my own classroom :)

      Delete
  4. Congrats on finishing school and almost being done with student teaching! I feel like it was just yesterday and it will be 20 years in May! I know how you feel about paying bills before shopping - I hope you are able to get all your shopping done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable wrap job and congrats on submitting your final capstone paper! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete